MD-J001-SS- SUNNYSIDE LETTERMAN JACKET
The Sunnyside Letterman jacket pays homage to the traditional varsity jacket complete with chenille patches, zigzag stitching, and bold embroidery. The jacket is made from felted Italian Wool and lined in a silky printed satin. The print is a hyper-realistic bubblegum nightmare of pills, eggs, and bygone euphemisms. “The Breakfast of Champions” inspired chenille patches will inspire both compliments and hunger. Whether you’re Kurt Vonnegut, or Kurt Cobain or fuck it, maybe your Kurt Russell, you’ll rule Sunnyside High. Handcrafted in Los Angeles. More Surprises Inside.
Jay is 6'2" wearing size L. Madeline is 5'8" wearing size M.
***DON’T SEE YOUR SIZE? EMAIL US MIKE@MIKESDELIBRAND.COM
- Fabric made in Italy (85% wool / 15% nylon)
- Lining digitally print in Los Angeles
- Oversized welt pockets with bold embroidery
- Chenille Patches with zigzag stitching
- Heavy rib knit collar, cuff, and band
- Interior pockets
- Matte black front snaps
- made in the USA
**Care: Dry Clean Only